Wednesday, March 10, 2010

13 weeks 5 days pregnant and Baby D's turning 2!

Well whatdaya know, i've passed the 1st trimester! Cant believe I've got 5+months to go...

Time flies... Baby D's gonna be 2yo on the 26th this month and I'm looking forward to it. Planning to take the day off to bring him swimming and do other activities. Vika is here for a holiday and Seok would probably be taking the day off as well so girls, if you're reading this I'm dragging you guys along as well!! Hopefully my cousin Celia manage to take the day off so that she and the kids can come along as well. What a fun day its gonna be for Mommy and Baby D! Not sure if hubby can take his leave, his director might be coming down to KK that day (pls pls pls come the week after lah.. pretty pretty please??)

I gotta go back to work.. a shoot is coming up and lots of info to find!

No comments: