Saturday, June 26, 2010

10 weeks to go!

Time flies so fast huh?
I'm exactly 30 weeks pregnant today with 10 weeks (OR LESS!) to go!!

Starting to feel the weight now and two days ago my 'fat ankles' started... sigh... hate water retention... but at least it started now coz when I was preggers with Baby D it started when i was about 5 months preggers. I get dizzy sometimes, as well as nose bleeds and not to mention the sleepless nights and leg cramps and braxton hicks. The joys of pregnancy ehehehe!

Oh did i mention that we've having a girl?? YAY!

Here are some pics of the ultrasound from the first time I went to see my obgyn.






Went for a review this morning but unfortunately didnt get the ultrasound printed. Baby was in a breech position with her legs to her face but dont worry! Its still early and nothing to worry about now.

I do however, need to do the DREADED glucose test in two weeks time. YUCKS! Im so not looking forward to that. Have to drink the superrrrrrrrrrrr sweet drink at 6.30am, then fast for 2 hours then take blood test at 8.30am. I'm so gonna be super cranky that morning...

Meet my enemy!


Looks so harmless right? The word 'CARBONATED' is so misleading. Heck! It doesnt taste anything like Sprite even if you put some lime in it! Oh well, still have to do it anyway kan... so i'll just shut up and drink lah...

We havent decided on her name yet. Well, her first name at least. Middle name sudah fix. Still undecided on the first.

And no, we're not telling you what it is yet ehehehe...

No comments: