Thursday, April 7, 2011

Please lets go to sleep Brain...

Its almost 1am and im still awake!!! My eyes are heavy but my brain refuses to sleep! Help

These are whats going thru my mind at the moment in no particular order...

- omg my kids are bigger
- Dylan ate ALOT today hmmm, growth spurt??
- trade debtors.... trade creditors.. list list list... (about work)
- i think typing that in all caps looks messy, i should change it tomorrow (about work again)
- if i move a little more, i'll probably fall off the bed
- hmmm maybe i should move the kids a little so i can have more space on the bed...
- hopefully hubby will cook the mee goreng in the morning like he said so that i can tapau and save rm10 heeheehee
- lightweight skin moisturiser with spf... Non greasy, not sticky... Sigh, why dont they sell those trial itty bitty bottles so that i can try...
- holy crap!!!! Im 30 this year!!!
- whats that?? Wrinkles????? Awwww mannnnnn......
- seriously need to start using facial products...seriously...
- i want choco cake like this... Baking weekend?? Hmmn...


- Next time Im going to Serai in Empire Subang to have pavlova... I miss u my sweet pavlova....


- sigh... I dont know what im sigh-ing about...
- must.put.down.iphone.

Good night peeps

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: