Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back from holiday....

I know I know...Its been a while since i came back from my KL holiday and this post has been sitting in my draft for a while now...
SORRY! been extremely busy bah!

Before my KL holiday had to rush to prepare for an upcoming Discovery filming shoot (sorry, cant tell you what it is! ekekek) then when i came back, terus continue again coz the film crew arrive the day after i got back...

KL was really fun and tiring. Almost everyday we would spend the wholeeeeee day in the shopping malls. I got most of what i had written in my shopping list but i had to strike a few things off the list tho coz i cant carry it home ahahhaha. Yes, I had the whole Ikea in my shopping list thats why i couldnt carry it home ekekekeke... We went to the Zoo and Sunway Lagoon. I can see Dylan was soooooooooooo bored when we went to the zoo except when he saw the birds eheh! So I guess the next time we bring him there would be when he is 4? But he loved the animal show they had there tho. They had parrots, sea lions and more parrots!

In Sunway Lagoon, as usual Dylan loved the water. He was on Wen Wen's boat float with legs kicking underneath and walking around with it still in between his legs when we were in shallow water!

Here's some pics....




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kanapa tu pics mcm kana stretched

Madre D said...

yameh? mcm ok ga nampak

vsk said...

itu la lama lama u saved in draft.. ituuuu la? no other pictures of dylan lagi??? ish