Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baby Shiah Enoah Majimbun a.k.a Yaya

My bestfriend KT gave birth to a baby boy on the day I got back from KL and I just finally got time to go see her today! Baby Shiah a.k.a Yaya, is sooooo adorable but he slept most if the time I was there so I didnt get to hear him cry. Also didnt get to carry him yet coz Dylan was with me and he was running around as usual... At one point Dylan went near him and just looked at him. I was getting quite worried that he would be rough with him but instead he kissed Yaya's arm and sayang2 his forehead ahahhaha.... anyway, here are some pics...






Congratulations Shone & KT!!!!
Hugs & Kisses to Baby Yaya from Auntie Jae and Baby D!

P/S : I heard from the grapevine that someone is pregnant yay! AND ITS NOT ME!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sepa preggers?

bah bila lagi

its about time u start thinking of having another one

jgn kasi jauh2 tu age gap

n i want a niece this time