Thursday, June 11, 2009

28th May 2009

My bro Json had an accident on the 28th May while driving to Bintulu to visit Steph, his gf. He lost control of the car and it ended up doing a back flip twice and fortunately it didnt land turtle. My mom called me up that day to tell me and I was shaking when she told me. I thought both my bros was in the car coz I knew Bro JJ was suppose to join his. For some fortunate reason, Bro Json didnt wake Bro JJ up so he ended up leaving by himself. I'm very thankful to God for protecting him and he just suffered some cuts and bruises. He was even joking about it saying he felt like superman while the car flipped and "Starring mah sia!" with a big smile on his face (jeezzzzz! I felt like knocking his head when he said that! AHHAHHAHAHAHA)

Here are some pics...


So I guess we'll be having a road trip to Miri again when the car is done fixing....

No comments: