Monday, April 13, 2009

Counting the days... TO MY HOLIDAY!!


Today is Wednesday, so 2 more days and I'm flying to KL for holiday! WOOHHOOO!!! Sorting out my shopping lists, packing lists etc etc.... I also have to remind VSK (YES, I AM TALKING TO YOU!) to meet me in KL to go shopping for our bestfriend KT's baby shower present. She's due on the 1st of May and she's having a boy! Yay!

I have all my holidays planned out this year - annual leaves, flights and hotels all booked. From the 11th - 16th August I will be in Penang for my Bro Jayeson's convo then from 28th Oct - 1st Nov I will be going to KL again for Sis Cyn's convo. With all these booked, it means that I only have 3 days annual leave left for the whole year, sigh... so Im keeping it for Xmas or New Year ekekek...

Hopefully for my holidays next year, its gonna be out of Malaysia. Its been awhile since my trip to Jakarta and that was my first trip out of Malaysia in YEARS! So Babe, can we go Bali or Bandung or Macau or Thailand next year please? preety preeeeeettttyyyy please pleaseeeee???????