Friday, April 3, 2009

New happenings with Baby D!

Dylan is now 1 year 8 days... sigh so fast....

Yesterday he started to want to walk all by himself. He can clap his hands now and if you are singing he will clap his hands while humming along with you (no melody yet tho ahahahha!). He can pinch little bits of bread or biscuits with his little fingers to put in his mouth. The other day while I was feeding him some porridge, he insist that he feeds himself with the spoon. He will say 'mom' or 'momom' if he's hungry. He likes those pickled ginger tidbits (Pedas lagi tu! Don't ask me why he likes it coz I also dunno). He can eat any kind of vege especially bittergourd if I mince it. Loves soup. Loves to play with a ball. A little afraid or geli with cats and dogs (I have no idea why but its a good thing for now, dont have to worry about him touching the animals then put his fingers in his mounth ;-D ). If he hears you kentut, he will laugh or give you that cheeky smile of his. He kinda refuses to sleep at night if Im not home. Two more teeth coming out on the lower jaw, meaning saliva everywhere! Dont care about anyone else if DIL aka his 'human walker' is around. And he pointed at me the other day and called me MAMA - FINALLY!!!! But so far he only called my twice, cish....



No comments: