Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm sick... argh!

Sorry havent been online for the past few days... been sick lah! argh... hate this... MC on Monday and Tuesday, today back in the office but still sick!!! Had a bad case of flu, a swollen tonsil, bones all masuk angin including my jaw (!), migrain, headache, vomiting (NO I AM NOT PREGGERS!) and fever... Now, i am wearing a surgical mask so that i dont spread my virus ahahahah!

well, on the bright side, at least im sick now and not next week coz my holiday to KL is from the 18th to the 25th! Yahoooo! Will be staying at Kak's place and planning to bring the kids to the Zoo and Sunway Lagoon. And as usual la, jimrami again every day and the daily hogging of shopping malls from morning till late afternoon...

Bah ok lah... cant breath now, BLOCKED NOSE ARGH!!!!!

No comments: